Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone! This is just a quick post to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.

I hope y'all had a great day today. I love Thanksgiving. To me Thanksgiving is like Christmas but without the presents - I love getting together with my family for dinner, and I like that the day doesn't focus so much on presents. But I love that when Thanksgiving is over, it's Christmastime. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade gets me so ready for Christmas - I always watch the entire parade - and Christmastime is (of course) the most wonderful time of the year! I love all the food, decorations, Christmas music, and Christmas movies (I just watched one of my favorites, Miracle on 34th Street)!
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great, and I hope you all enjoy this Christmas season!

I am so thankful for...
My true friends who I know will always be there,
my loving family,
being able to go to my school and having so many great oppportunities,
never having to worry about whether or not I will have enough food, and being able to stay warm at home,
my family and I staying safe and healthy.

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you?" -William A. Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment